Family Law

I can help you establish the parent child relationship, gain legal custody, establish child support, companionship and grand parents rights by guiding you through this difficult and complex procedure.

These cases are unique and the rules are different if the parents have never been married. I can assist you to exercise your rights and responsibilities with your children.