Juvenile Law - CSB

I can help defend your child in the juvenile court when they have been charged with criminal offences known as delinquency cases. As a parent I can defend you in cases where you are accused of abuse, neglect or dependency. These cases are usually initiated from investigations with Summit County Children's services board or the Department of Job and Family Services.